Himalaya Crossbody Bag with SVG Files
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
Not a physical product.
Introducing the Himalaya Crossbody Bag, the perfect accessory for any on-the-go lifestyle. This small bag measures 10" H x 9.5" W x 3" Deep at the bottom (25 cm X 24 cm X 7.5 cm), making it the ideal size for daily errands or a night out.
With four pieces on the front, this bag provides an opportunity to showcase your creativity and personal style by using various fabric combinations. Not only is the exterior customizable, but the interior also features a zipper pocket on the lining and a slip pocket on the opposite side, providing ample space to keep your belongings organized and easily accessible.
Whether you are running errands or going out with friends, the Himalaya Crossbody Bag is the perfect addition to any outfit, offering both fashion and function.
Below are the contents that you will receive as part of this download:
- 27 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.
- The pattern pieces with the instructions file that are compatible with A4 size
- Separate pattern pieces for letter size to print in the home printer
- A0 file for the projector or can be used to print pattern pieces in the local copy shop.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 10" H x 9.5" W x 3" D (25 cm X 24 cm X 7.5 cm)
- An Interior Zipper Pocket
- An Interior Slip Pocket
- Magnetic Snap button Closure
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
- 1/2 Yard/Meter Vinyl Accent 1.
- 1/2 Yard/Meter Vinyl Accent 2.
This bag features 4 pattern pieces on the front allowing you to create your own unique look by using different combinations of colours, materials, and textures. The Himalaya Crossbody Bag in this pattern is made with 2 complimentary colours for a sleek, contemporary look.
- 1 Yard/Meter Quilting Weight Cotton for Lining.
- 1 Yard/Meter Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 or equivalent)
- ½ Yard/Meter Decovil Light or equivalent)
- Decovil Heavy/Peltex or equivalent – 4 ½” X 12 ½” W (11.5 cm X 32 cm)
- One #5 9” - 23 cm Zipper tape + Pull
- Two Magnetic Snap Buttons
- One 1 ½“ – 38 mm Adjuster
- One 1 ½“ – 38 mm Square Rings
- Two 1” – 25 mm Swivel Hook
- Ten Rivets 8 mm(10 mm if using thick fabric)
- Four 1“ - 25 mm Square Rings
- Two ¾ “ – 20 mm D Rings
- Five Purse feet
Notions and Supplies:
- Double Sided Tape
- Marking Pen - disappearing/chalk
- Zipper Foot
- Quilting Ruler
- Wonder Clips
- Leather Hole Punch
- Rivet Setting Tool
- Co-ordinating Threads